If you're a recent med school grad, you may find it difficult to qualify for a mortgage as you work to pay off hefty student loans. Luckily, Bank of England Mortgage offers home loans just for doctors. We'll exclude your student debt from your application using debt-to-income calculations. Plus, you won't have to get mortgage insurance, and you won't be required to make a down payment if your home is less than $750,000.
If you need help buying a home after medical school, turn to Bank of England Mortgage. Call our office in Boston, MA today to find out more.
You may be able to qualify for a doctor loan if you are a:
- Medical resident
- Medical fellow
- Medical Doctor (MD)
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD)
- Doctor of Ophthalmology (MD)
- Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
- Chiropractor (DC)
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
- Doctor of Optometry (OD)
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM)
- Pharmacist (RPH)
- Doctor of Veterinarian Medicine (DVM)
- Doctor of Surgery (DCH)
- Doctor of Psychiatric Medicine (DPM)
Ready to apply for a home loan? Reach out today to find out if you qualify.