If you're looking for a loan to obtain a home in an area with a population of 35,000 or less, you should consider applying for a USDA mortgage loan. It's a great rural property loan option for areas around Boston, MA. Turn to Bank of England Mortgage to start applying for a loan for your new home. You can get a USDA loan for a new or existing property. Call us today with any questions.
USDA mortgage loans are loans offered to rural property owners who may have trouble obtaining a conventional mortgage. They're great rural property loan options because:
- You don't need a down payment to finance your home
- You don't need assets to qualify
- The interest rates are fixed and competitive
- The credit guidelines are flexible
- There's no maximum loan amount in Massachusetts
Schedule an appointment with us today to take advantage of this loan option.